From: <MARKJREALTOR@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 74 tilt steering

Here is a question for everyone...can you replace a 74 Imperial non-tilt
steering wheel for a tilt steering wheel...including the actual steering
wheel.
The difference as you most probably know is the single bar across the middle
as
opposed to the 3 configuration(not sure how to call it).  And what all would
it involve if you can

Thanks