IML: 56 IMPERIAL

Today was not to eventful on the project. I was busy all day. I did how ever for the first time put the car in drive and pulled out of the driveway, turned the car around and pulled up with the front of the car to the Garage, We'll see who all notices. I forgot about the power steering hoses not being hooked up. So I left about a half a quart in the street and drive way. I will probably put the generator and power steering hoses on tomorrow. I guess you know how thrilled I was to do this little turn around even for a short spin like that.

Tim
56 Imperial
2-Dr Southampton