IML: Auto transport - Seattle, WA to Boston, MA for a '66 Crown Converti

IML: Auto transport - Seattle, WA to Boston, MA for a '66 Crown Convertible that is for sale

Title: Message

Hi everyone,

I know this has been discussed before, but I never paid much attention, or saved any emails regarding transporters.  I need to have some recommendations on good, reliable, reasonably priced enclosed auto transporters, which is preferred, but might as well check on open carriers as well just for price comparison.

Would anyone with this type of information who could give an actual recommendation from experience, please forward me the name of the company, or individual, and their contact information, and an approximate cost, or your actual cost to ship your Imperial, and how far you shipped.  This is cross country, so it could be costly, but I know I have seen emails that recommended transporters, and that they were reasonable.  Also, was some sort of guarantee of delivery date, or insurance involved, or available at extra cost, or even included in the cost

My sale may pivot on this detail, so I would appreciate any solid leads.

Thanks so much,

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA
'66 Crown Convertible for sale