IML: '66 Convertible sale fell through due to shipping costs, and snow,

IML: '66 Convertible sale fell through due to shipping costs, and snow, so... rock bottom price

Title: Message

Hi all,

My (what I thought was) quite solid pending sale fell through due to cost to ship, and winter snow dump at home of buyer.  Blah, blah, blah.   Car is still available, but I need to move fast, real fast.  If SERIOUSLY interested, I would consider $13K of which $5K would need to be wired to me by Friday 11/19/04, 3:30 pm PST as deposit.  This is to meet my contract deal on a new condo.  If no sale, no condo, and it was not meant to be, or a miracle home refinance may be in the works, but not counting on it.

This car is a steal at this price, so speak up if interested, and only serious about a stunning '66 Convertible.

Who knows, Maybe my higher power just want me to keep driving my beloved Doris Day.

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA

Contact me off list at:

twolaneblacktop@xxxxxxxxxxx