Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 5:29 PM
To: Luis Colon; Mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1968 Check Gauges light

Hi List,

This light seems to flicker all the time, at idle, when you let go of the gas pedal, do you guys know what causes this. I had a 69 imperial many years ago and had the same problem but I thought it was the alternator not putting out enough juice. It has anew battery and the alternator was checked.

Thanks Guys and Girls.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.