Re: IML: annoying '68 headlight switch

THis has been discussed many times.  All people with 67-68's need to do that
ASAP, even if they do not have problems with their switches.  In fact, even
this problematic switch may get cured with the relays, as the current draw may
go down by 10 times or more.  If not, Morgan's suggested surgery AND the relays
will do it.  I have relays only on the low beams since I rarely use high.

D^2, 2x68