IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Mark & Rebekah Ballmer

IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Mark & Rebekah Ballmer

New Subscriber(s): Mark & Rebekah Ballmer
Email Address is:
mballmer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Bainbridge Island, Washington

Car(s) owned: I formerly owned a 1964 Imperial Crown Four Door.  A friend rolled her while transporting on back of car transport to location where I was finishing top end engine work. It is my goal to obtain a 1961 or 1958 Crown Imperial sometime this coming year. I have loved Imperials, Cadillacs and Lincolns since I was a boy. I am especially fond of those cars from the 1950's and early sixties, I saw so much of them in daily use back then, and they were always so impressive. The Imperials of this time were truly some the greatest to ever come along, and I want to have one in my care again.  This time however, I pray for no accidents.

Self-Introduction: How should I put it? Hmmm. I am a married mid forties white male with 3 children, and a passion for older detroit iron. Though I am what would be considered to be white collar, I have been underneath older cars since the age of 14, through a pure love of them, as well as something I would consider one of my most important hobbies. My oldest is grown, married, and currently serving our country in Bagdad, and has been there for nearly two years.  My daughter graduates high school this year, and my youngest is a Sophmore, and my daughter loves Imperials as much as I, so my options to own another Imperial are fast becoming a reality. So I look forward to receiving email from your organization, Thank You