IML: Instant heat conditionaire

Hi all,

We have a 59 LeBaron in the shop with an Instant Heat Conditionaire # 805 installed from the factory. I realize this is a rare bird, but is it worthwhile to find all the parts to repair it or should I just convert to a heater core and blower system? If it is worthwhile, I will need some parts. Help in locating them would be welcome.

Regards,

Joe Molina,

HESCO Inc.,

1200 2nd Avenue South,