From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 9:47 PM
Subject: Message for Brad Hogg RE: IML: backup switch

Brad,

Sorry to contact you through the list. I emailed you twice directly to your
email address but didn't get any reply.

I'm still having intermittent problems with my backup switch on the
transmission and I would like to see what I need to do to replace it myself.
However, I don't know anything about such a switch except that it's supposed
to be mounted on the transmission somewhere.

If anybody besides Brad has any info on how to do this, preferably on an
1993 Imperial or on a 3.8L engine, please, let me know privately or through
the list.

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.