From: Duckie26626@xxxxxxx [mailto:Duckie26626@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:59 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Bias vs. Radial on my 62 Imp.

Hi To All : I've put about 3000 Mi on my 62 Imp. 4-Door (The White Whale)  over the last 4 years.  My opinion as a 56 year old tool & die maker at Chrysler (OK, DaimlerChrysler) is that the bias tires are OK at speeds of 35 & Under. The old bias tire are pretty much SCARY at speed over 35. The Kelly Radials I got last summer are SUPER. They helped the handling 200%.  The Ride is LOT Nicer!!!

Dave V.B.