Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 3:10 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Rebuilding Budd Calipers

did you take a look at the club website's Master Technicians Service Conference for 67-69, the years that the budd brakes were used?  I saw a few sessions that looked promising.  Also check the Service Manual (coming to the website soon)?

They are on the respective pages...

I have a NOS Budd rebuild kit on my shelf.  If you can not locate anything on the website, I will open it and see if there are instructions there.

-Kenyon

TomChoice <tcsibor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone know the secret to putting the pistons back into the caliper
cylinders on the 4 piston 1968 Budd calipers when new piston seals are used?
I am having a heck of a time....

Tom