IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Jeff & Scott Howsam (1961 &1975)

IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Jeff & Scott Howsam (1961 &1975)

New Subscriber(s): jeff & scott howsam
Email Address is: jhowsam@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: saskatchewan,canada

Car(s) owned: 61 convertible-black  61&75 4door-white  63 2door

Self-Introduction: we are a father/son team working to build a prestine 61 convertible