Re: IML: '75 IMP convertible on the website

Re: IML: '75 IMP convertible on the website

as far as i recall there were threats of regulations but they never
happened.that is why we still have convertibles today.the reason why they
stopped building them was there was less interest and sales and it wasnt
profitable.if they only sold 474 68's how many 75's would they have sold?.i
loved converts and from 77 to 81 was hoping they would come back and was
glad to see chrysler was and still is the industry leader.they want to make
a 300 convertible and maybe one day we will see an imperial. --