IML: 64 Crown Front End rebuild

I just got my Imp back from getting the front end rebuilt. What a difference it made. Rides like a dream. However, as we were turning into my driveway, a power steering hose sprung a leak, spraying p/s fluid on the hot exhaust manifold. It caught fire, and took the engine bay wiring harness with it. Luckily we were able to put it out before too much damage was caused. Let this be a warning to you guys, check your hoses, and replace them when you rebuild your front end. I figure the hose was fine for use with the worn out, sloppy front end. After it was tightened up (rebuilt) it required more pressure  on the P/S pump to it’s job, and the hose let go.  I do feel lucky that it didn’t blow on the road, with no water or fire extinguisher nearby. In that scenario, I would have lost my car!  Maybe more!    Can any of you guys recommend a source for a new harness? Or a very nice used one?     Thanks, Bob

Toasty 64 Crown Coupe