Re: IML: 62 Cross ram imperial information

Re: IML: 62 Cross ram imperial information

D^2

My brother is trying to determine if the car is worth saving.(I think it is!) He says it's quite rusty, he would like to save the car if the engine is original to the car. I assume the engine is a 413. The car is a 4 door white/red interior. I'm trying to get him to take some pics so I can post.

Is there a way to determine if this engine was installed at the factory, did Chrysler place the build sheets with the car when they were built.

Where can I find the stampings on the intake or the engine and did Chrysler stamp the serial numbers on the block in 62? Any information would be appreciated.

Scott