IML: Imperial RV

I don't know if any of you IMLers are Travel Channel watchers as well, but I happened to be watching the Travel channel last night (episode about RVing, and more specifically vintage teardrop trailers), but they showed a number of people's modified RVs.  Among these was the craziest RV I have ever seen, it was a 61 Imperial front end, married to some other car's rear end.  I wasn't sure by the glimpse I got what kind of rear end they had stuck on it, but it looked to be a German station wagon of some sort.  I think that it was a 1961 Imperial, but as I said I only got a glimpse and the 61-63 front ends are so similar.

You all might want to watch for another running of this episode...that was a trip!

Teresa Smith