Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 2:44 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 55 desoto gas filler door chrome trim

As I was driving down the road this morning after sending my question out I thought!!  "I forgot to mention what kind of car"!!

We call this a Bella Vista moment around here.   (Lots of us retirees here who have these (moments)).

55 DeSoto 2 dr hardtop

Sorry about that.

Dave Olson

email:darleenolson@xxxxxxxxxxx