From: Exner Fan [mailto:xnr_fan@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: What's a "Clone" ??

> That's why some automobiles have 'secret numbers'
> (we don't want to go off
> on this discussion, please) to prove that they are
> what they appear to be.

Ron,

Don't you think in the interest of promoting buyer
awareness, that the "secret numbers" you are referring
to are discussed and shared here?

Wouldn't the share of knowledge on where they are
located at on Forward Look cars go a long way in
making buyers more prepared for when they get into a
potential high dollar buying situation?

I am lucky, I don't go for convertibles and my two
"rare" cars were both second owner unrestored
examples, but a lot of people may want to know more
about them.

Wayne, do you have specific knowledge you can share on
location of VIN numbers, etc. on frames, etc. of FL
cars?

Leslie Howard