[FWDLK] Calendar

Hi All,

Just a reminder -- if you want to enter your car's photo for the 1999
Forward Look Mailing List calendar, now's the time to send them in!  All
photos will be returned if you'd like (please put a note stating such in
with the photos).  Please have them in the mail by November 15th, 1998.

Please send them via snailmail to:

Dave Stragand
19 Mildred Street
Etna, PA  15223

Scanned pictures via email won't work too well, as they need to be blown
up to 8.5 x 11, which causes them to be very grainy.  I will be scanning
them in at 1200 dpi to work best with our 1200 dpi color laser here at
work, which makes HUGE file sizes.

I'll find a way to work as many photos as I can into the calendar.
Basically, you send in a photo, it will be in there.  =)

-Dave