[FWDLK] More Movie Mopars

Hi Forward Lookers,

Ron Waters asked if the heavily tailfinned movies Visit To A Small Planet
or I Married A Monster From Outer Space are available in video. They
might be available for sale from some of the large video catalogs that
seem to include about every film you can think of. I doubt, however, that
either of these obscure movies will be at the local Blockbuster. I caught
them on cable, so they're out there.

Ron mentioned that some episodes of the original Twilight Zone showed
Forward Look cars. I had forgotten. Thanks. Other good old TV series for
Exner cars include Sky King (Chrysler station wagons) and Bachelor Father
(late 1950s convertibles). But I don't know if those series are being
broadcast on any of the cable networks.

The first two Doris Day/Rock Hudson comedies (Pillow Talk and Lover Come
Back) are also heavy with Forward Look autos. Owners of 1956 DeSotos
should all have a video copy of Hitchcock's Rear Window just to admire
the Firedome coupe that Jimmy Stewart drives. A few years later, Stewart
is behind the wheel of a rare 1960 Dodge hardtop station wagon in Mr.
Hobbs Takes A Vacation.

If anyone knows of a film or TV seris with a 1960 DeSoto, I would like to
hear about it. I have a Fireflite coupe, but have never seen one on
screen.

Bruce in Tulsa