Re: [FWDLK] the calendar

<< L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >>

Dito to what Terry asked. All I have so far are before pic but would love to
see my car in print somewhere =)....  Also, any of those with "before" pics
and no "after" pics, please feel free to mail those on to me as well to be
posted on my web site (<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mydesoto/home1.html";>
MyDesoto's Home Page</A>). Maybe we can all share from each other in how we
did things, what it took, or just simply how it was done. For a sample of what
I'm talking about, check out Ron Waters page (
<A HREF="http://members.home.net/ronbo97/index.html";>The Finland Gazette</A>)
on the restoration of his 58 Plymouth and his 59 Dodge. Talk about a man with
a mission and a mig welder! =) Thanks again and keep it safe!

Clay Wood

If the above links dont work try these:

Ron Waters at: http://members.home.net/ronbo97/index.html
My Home Page: http://members.aol.com/mydesoto/home1.html