Re: [FWDLK] the calendar

Well,

Thanks for the feedback on the calendar, everyone.  I think we can work a really
interesting calendar.  Send any picture that you'd like (please also state
 what's
in the picture -- I can't always guess the models exactly).  Also feel free to
send pictures of yourself, your works-in-progress, etc.  I'll try to work in as
much as I can.  Maybe I can put a bunch of "extra" pictures at the end.

Also, and this can be fun -- send or email DATES.  When did you buy your car?
When did it become street legal?  I'm going to snag a bunch of the dates from
 the
HMN calendar and put them on there, too.

Keep the ideas coming!

-Dave