Re: [FWDLK] [[FWDLK] Pleasantville]

owner-l-forwardlook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The new movie 'Pleasantville' takes place in a fictional town of the same
name in April, 1958.  Lotsa Mopars ? NO.  Most of the cars were from the
early and mid 50s. The only Mopar I saw looked to be a 55 Dodge, and it's
shown for about a second.  Good flick, tho.

Ron

It looked like the Hudson club was well represented in this flick.The are
several frontal shots of a Henry J parked.The '55 Dodge was on screen for
about 7 seconds :(.The Buick Roadmaster rag top was worth the price of the
ticket..very nice!.As far as the movie went, it was pretty boring..although
the "adults" in the theatre giggled like 5th graders at the simulated
psudo-sex scenes...