[FWDLK] FS- 56 Dodge D-500 wagon

This bird is pretty  rare so thought I'd take the liberty of posting it-

56 Dodge D-500 4 door wagon one family owned. 58k miles, Ivory over black over
ivory, B/W interior.  315 hemi single 4 barrel, automatic, PB.  Car has seen
time in VA, CA, NV, too, i.e. is not a rust belt car as such.  Some repaint
done lower body in early 70's otherwise original.  $9500 OBO.
serious inquiries only please....
1-616-847-2785

Located in West Michigan, Spring Lake which is on Lake Michigan South
of Muskegon or about 175 road miles from Chicago.  Commuter flights do fly
into Muskegon from Detroit, Grand Rapids, etc.