[FWDLK] 56 Wagon Weatherstrip

I'm in search of weatherstrip for the rear side fixed quarter windows for a 56
Dodge Wagon.

I would be happy with just a sample since my car came with no glass or rubber.
Most suppliers I've talked to say they can match it from a piece of the old
weather- strip. Even a picture of a cutaway view would do. I believe it is U
shaped with a lip on one side. The window is held in by the interior beauty
moulding.

If any parts interchange manual info on this weatherstrip is available I would
appreciate it if someone could pass that along as well.

Thanks,

John M
56 Dodge Custom Sierra