[FWDLK] Fwd: '60 Ply. 318 Starter

I sent this message earlier and got no response.

If nobody's done this swap, could someone at least look this up for me in a
 Hollander manual and lemme know if it's as simple as I think it is?

Please reply also to mopar2ya@xxxxxxxxxx in case Lycos is for some reason
 incapacitated.

Mike

I have a chance to pick up a '60 Belvedere with a poly 318 and cast iron
 TorqueFlite.  It needs (among other things) a starter (it has an Autolite).

It seems to me one of the '61 or later gear reduction units *should* bolt right
 in, but I've guessed wrong on interchangeability before.  Anybody done this?

Mike Sealey
("Highland Park Hummingbird" meets "Solid Plymouth 1960"?)

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com