Re: [FWDLK] valve covers wanted

Mel Bohnenkamp wrote:

> anyone know of any used chrome valve covers or engine chrome for a 392?

> mel

Mel, have you gotten any positive replies to this yet.
I have been on this hunt for a while now and it is VERY SLOW
going getting anything.
I did see a set or 2 of valve covers, BUT I was looking for my
300 so finding covers with the "BUMPS" is HARD. The only set
I have seen sofar Frank Mitchel had for $500.oo OUCH.

Later
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's