Re: [FWDLK] Last Call On 61 Fury Poly 318 Parts

Re: [FWDLK] Last Call On 61 Fury Poly 318 Parts

Sorry I haven't been responding to all of you who have sent email on these
parts over the last several days, but our server was toasted!  The parts are
all called for except the manifold which is soooo damn heavy that I'm keeping
it as a wheel chock.

Found out that the 61 Fury's 318 is so worn that it will have to be bored 0.040
over, but at least the rest of the engine's guts are servicable.  Goal is to
have it on the road in November so I can rebuild the 361 in the Newport and
have that ready for Spring.  We'll see.

Bruce Clough
61 Newport - daily driver (5000+ miles so far this year)
61 Fury - to be daily driver

...art hangs on a wall, cars you drive...