From:   Bruce T Clough [SMTP:cloughbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Thursday, November 05, 1998 7:41 AM
To:     L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        [FWDLK] It's dead Jim, no, it's alive...

Over the last few days our 61 Newport has died during sharp right turns.  We
are experiencing a total electrical failure - no ignition, no lights, no radio
- - nothing.  System returns to normal when the steering is brought back left.
Left turns do not affect it.

I have no doubts that I can find the problem if I dig into it, I'm just
wondering if anone else has experienced this so I can't cut down my
troubleshooting time.

Thanks,

Bruce Clough
61 Newport - daily driver
61 Fury - waiting in the wings

Oh, those waiting on the poly 318 parts, I'm still procrastinating.  I'll box
them tonight while I'm waiting on the trunk paint to dry.