Re: [FWDLK] It's dead Jim, no, it's alive...

Re: [FWDLK] It's dead Jim, no, it's alive...

I'd take this a step further, and check if one of the battery cables is rubbing
 against the steering gear.

I picture it as the positive cable/harness from battery to starter, since that's
 kinda close, but it could be elsewhere.

Believe it or not, I once had something like this that I cured by cleaning and
 tightening the battery terminals.  Scott is right about this, and it stands a
 chance of being something extremely simple.

Mike Sealey
When You're Hot, You're Hot...

 ---- Scott Monfort wrote:

>            Have you checked to be sure you have a good engine to body ground?
 Poor grounding can result in some strange electrical behavior.

                Scott Monfort

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com