[FWDLK] Virus Alert

I just received this notice from my LAN administrator, It is not
forwardlook related but you all have computers so I thought you woulds
appreciate the notice.
Scott

If you receive an e-mail titled "Win A Holiday" DO NOT open it. It will
erase everything on your hard drive. Forward this letter out to as many
people as you can. This is a new, very malicious virus and not many
people know about it. This information was announced yesterday morning
from Microsoft, please share it again pass this along to everyone in
your address book so that this may be stopped.