Re: [FWDLK] Virus Alert

There is no "Win A Holiday" virus.  The virus is all the warning messages
eating bandwidth and cluttering inboxes.  For more in on the "Win A
Holiday" hoax, visit www.stiller.com/holiday.htm,
www.cut-bank.mt.us/~support/tutor/hoax/holiday.html, or any of 100 other
sites you can find doing a search on 'Win A Holiday'.  Opening E-Mail
cannot unleash a virus.  A virus must be in an executable program.