[FWDLK] trans leak

That Im aware of there is no where for t he fluid to go but out. I  now do
all my trans for my restorations and If there is a way for the fluid to go
down without going out, I sure like to know about it. Im sure that if you
clean off the tranny, and check it carefully and throughly after you run it
a while, you will see that is is going somewhere,  Some of the more common
places to look o n the old cast irons, is
1st, the tail shaft rear seal
2nd the front seal by the converter
3rd, the pan gasket,
4th,the shifter cable and seal
5th the dip stick connection.

Im sure y ou will find a leak in one of these areas.

mel

---------