Re: [FWDLK] Square steering wheel sought

Richard Allen wrote:

> Also is there anyone out there who has done any customization on this vehicle
> type who would maybe share pictures of relevant info?- specifically I would
> like to instal some adjustable (Power) seats in her,power windows, locks , air
> conditioning,and  possibly tilt steering. Included is a picture of said wheel
> and the interior of the custom sport fury (I believe) that sports this wheel.

The wheel you're referring to I commonly hear called a "TV" wheel, because the
shape is similar to the TV screens of the time.  The idea was that you could
 slide
your legs under it a lot more easily when entering/exiting the car.

My best advice for you on power windows is - don't. I spent over a year getting
them all to work "correctly".  Correctly in this case means go up / go down most
of the time.  The window mechanism for the rear glass is a royal pain, and if I
had it to do over again, I think I'd skip it.  =/

-Dave