Re: [FWDLK] '58 Plymouth Dimmer Switch

Scott Monfort wrote:

>         Does anyone know of a source for dimmer switches for a '58 Plymouth?
 I'd rather find a correct part if possible than cut the harness and wire in a
 later switch. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

              Scott Monfort

SWITCH,HEADLIGHT DIMMER $15.00 ea Andy Bernbaum
If you need a number or address, email me and I'll go downstairs and get
it. (My god!...How lazy is that?!?)
Glenn,
New Zealand