[FWDLK] '60 Plymouth chrome trim question

[FWDLK] '60 Plymouth chrome trim question

Hola.

In some publicity stills of the 1960 Plymouth -- Fury only, I think --
there's some chrome or stainless almost cove-like piece of trim behind
both front wheel arches that I don't think I've seen in real life.

What were they, and did they make it to production?

Regards,
Chris