[FWDLK] '53 New Yorker T&C FS

Not an Imperial (but as close as you could get in a wagon), and not
Forward Look (but it *does* have a Hemi), but a cool car just the
same.

'53 Chrysler New Yorker Town & Country 6-passenger wagon, 331 Hemi,
Fluid-Torque Drive (semi-automatic, shift quadrant *and* clutch
pedal), beautiful tan with nearly perfect brown gator-grain interior,
cargo area done in beautiful wood, WWW, working factory radio, runs
perfect other than minor front end shimmy, never fails to turn heads,
extremely solid original needing only minor attention.  $5600/BO.

I know this car well and would recommend it to anyone interested in
a unique '50s MoPar wagon.

Car located in San Francisco, CA.

Call Nick Nichols at (415) 387-6896, or e-mail at
3nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike Sealey
Hope This Makes Someone's Day