[FWDLK] Just a little something I found in my many searches..

[FWDLK] Just a little something I found in my many searches..

Here's one for your bookmarks everybody:

http://www.vanishingpt.com/ads/messages/1253.htm

Beliv it or not, it's a web age with an ad for Andy Bernbaum Auto Parts. Just
thought this would probably come in handy.

Clay~