[FWDLK] '59 Sport Fury dash pad:

Greetings fellow finfans:  I was out in my garage this morning, and
realized I have never found a dash pad for my '59 Sport Fury.  I gave the
original one to a guy who did upholstery work, and said he could make me a
new one out of it.  That was sometime in 1976, and I haven't seen him OR
the pad since!  Any one out there help out?  This isn't the whole
"dashpad", but sort of a "bolted on" piece over in front of the passenger -
it has vertical pleats.  Thanks, DaveG.