[FWDLK] '57 Imperial

Folks,
   I looked at a 57 Imperial 4 door hardtop yesterday, that would make a good
parts car.  The quarters and front fender bottoms are pretty rusty but the
chrome and stainless are excellent.  The car is white with Brandywine and
beige or gold leather.The owner also has some spare chrome and stainless for
this car, and the same year 2 door.
   The owner purchased the car for the engine only, and is asking $850 for
everything else.  Seemed a little steep for the type of car I'm looking for,
but thought maybe this info would be of value to one of you.
   The car is located near Detroit.  The owner, Jerry Stewart, operates an
auto uphostlery business (does some real nice work, by the looks of it..) and
can be reached on 734/729-5959.
   Still looking for a 57-61 Chrysler, DeSoto, or Plymouth 2 door hardtop body
for my driver... any leads appreciated.

Steve