Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 23 Oct 1998 to 24 Oct 1998

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 23 Oct 1998 to 24 Oct 1998

<< From:    John Margherita <MARGHERITA@xxxxxxx>
 Subject: 56 Wagon Weatherstrip

 I'm in search of weatherstrip for the rear side fixed quarter windows for a
56
 Dodge Wagon.
 I would be happy with just a sample sinc >>

Did U get the info U wanted?
Lars

56 Sport Suburban
4 door wagon