[FWDLK] Early windshields sources

Hi to Forwardlookers!

I am told that LOF (makers of many original glass pieces) has pulled
out old molds and are making new windshields, back glass, etc.  I
called them and found that new windshields are available for my '56
Plymouth 2-dr post at a reasonable price (quite reasonable).  I
believe the number for them is 1-800-848-1351.

Also if you are looking for side glass in original tints, etc. I
talked to the gentleman at Bob's Classic Auto Glass who will ship
quality cut pieces with good polish on edges (I was told) and he is at
1-800--624-2130.  He seemed to know his stuff.

Hope this helps someone.  I anyone has any update on this info, please
submit.

Thanks.  Del with a 440 powered '56 2-dr, a 340 powered '50 Ford
truck, and a '71 Fury III driver.