Re: [FWDLK] Self Adjusting Brakes

The only luck I've had in freeing up the adjusters on the support plate is
to remove the plate and soak the adjusters in a penetrant like 3-in-1 oil
or WD-40.  If you put a socket on the adjusters and force the issue, you'll
round them and then you'll be s.o.l.  Alternatively, you can replace the
plate with one from a dry western car.  Good Luck.

Ron