[FWDLK] Self Adjusting Brakes

All,

I need some help with a problem. I have a 55 Savoy. The adjusters on the one
wheel are not working. They turn, but the shoes don't move. The clips that the
shoes go under are nice and tight and seem to be holding the shoes against the
hub quite nicely. I just can't adjust them. On all my other wheels I can see
the shoes move (when I have the drums off) On this one they don't. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Mike Skiles