Re: [FWDLK] Jewlawr and other Names

Ladies and Gentlemen:
Am I reading this wrong or does the heading really say what I think it
says?  If so, frankly, I'm disgusted!  We recently had a brief line
about being open and tolerant and not expressing our prejudices and now
we have people who sign themselves with Jewlawr!  After the little gay
contretemps, maybe I'm just sensitive, but I really don't like this kind

of thing.  Let's get back to cars, please.

TonyO

--
Magister Max
TonyO Consulting