[FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto Engine Color

Hi Forward Lookers,

Today David Grove sent a message regarding the correct engine color of a
1960 DeSoto with the 361. He was wondering if maybe that would be the
same as the 361 used in the 1959 Plymouth.

I have a very original 1960 Fireflite with the 361 2-barrel engine. The
engine block and valve covers are silver, the air cleaner is black and
with no special identification decals.

Obviously the Golden Commandos that went in '59 Plymouths were painted
very differently.

Bruce in Tulsa