Re: [FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto Engine Color

well, at this stage in the game, it seems that everyone who has recently done
a 59 commando has done it in red/gold scheme, as well as my self after seeing
2 in person before the carpenter car was covered.  now add mine, and mel...
and the judges..  it seems as if the red/gold is right by today's standards,
regardless of what myay have shot out of the factory...  its not impossible
since the air cleaners on a 2bbl 59 were red.. blocks silver...  the past 2
years had gold valve cvrs + air cleaners..  so why not a red block/gold cvrs+
filter..  it may be regional too..  i have seen some odd variations in 57 +8
plyms from different plants..  as  i posted before w/trim fitting..

jim