[FWDLK] ENGINE COLORS AGAIN

I just thought about something. The 59 Fury was made in LA, NewarK, DEL,
Detroit, and ST. Louis. Each of these factories may have painted the engines
diferently. Thus, the arguments between all of us some 40 years later. Ive
heard of silver engines, w/ black covers, silver w/red, silver/w gold, red
w/gold and now Ive seen red w/Yellow. All on Golden Comandos. For what its