Re: [FWDLK] Chrome Valve Covers

I vote he was full of prunes. Ive been doing alot of research and never have I
seen such an option listed. This last weekend here at a car show I saw most
every piece of literature anyone can get hold of on the 58-59 plymouths
complete with origional paint squares etc. Nope I dont believe it. Its
possible that an occasional dealer had stuff like that done. I know on the 59s
that a duce four barrell wasn't standard but that you could get your local
dealer to put one on. (Theese were suppossedly leftovers from the 58 year) But
then again I might be ffull of prune juice. Excuse me, I have to go to the
john. wheres that copy of "Cars and Parts"?