[FWDLK] Engins Colors

Hmmm...

Before this gets ugly, I just want to remind people that DEBATE is
healthy, but ATTACKS are not.  I hope y'all understand the difference.
=)

Besides, everyone knows the proper colors for a '59 318 are Lavender
engine block, Taupe valve colors, Chartreuse air cleaner, and pink
brackets.

Or maybe I'm confusing that with a LaFemme engine...  =)

-Dave